Call Now 856-812-3180
Plus One Marketing System
Designed by Contractor Marketing Network
As you read down through the modules of the marketing system we build for you, you can see it is a complete system. All the bases are covered, the foundations are built.
If your marketing plan is in your head or one page of words, you don’t have a marketing system, you have a marketing dream.
With each of my clients I have the marketing system in a digital file and a physical binder. It is the directions of who, what, where, when, how and why for each piece of the marketing puzzle.
Some Questions to Ask Yourself.
- Do you know how much a customer is worth to you? How much it costs to get that customer? With this system you will.
- Do you know where your customers hang out on line? How about where they start the buy process? With this system you will.
- Do you know with any certainty how much your will have in sales three months from now? With this system you will.
- Do you know what you need to do to out rank your competition in the search engines? With this system you will.
- Do you know what zip codes hold the most customers for your business? With this system you will.
- Do you know what and when to post to your social media platforms to get customers to take an action? Are your posts scheduled? With this system you will.
- Do you know what is going to be the topic of you newsletter two months from now? Do you know what to write in an email to customers, prospects and follow-up emails? With this system you will.
- Do you have a process in place to get reviews where you need those reviews? With this system you will.
- Do you have ads in place to get fast cash flow if your business becomes cash strapped? With this system you will.
- Do you know the the size of you market? How much that market is worth? With this system you will.
Mod #1: S.M.A.R.T Goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely) Budgeting – Mindset – Branding – USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
Mod #2: Market Research – Marketing Area – Service Fit
Mod #3: Competition – Opportunity
Mod #4: Buyer Persona – Avatars – Segmentation
Mod #5: Digital Foundations (Google and Bing My Business, Directory Listings, Citations & Website)
Mod #6: Social Platforms & Plans (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, You Tube, and Pinterest)
Mod #7: SEO – Keywords – Code – Link Building – Alt/Meta – Press Release
Mod #8: Content Types – Text – Images – Video – Infographics – Live Broadcasts – Blog/Articles
Mod #9: Copywriting – Ad Development – Traditional Marketing
Mod #10: Planning – Scheduling – Management
Mod #11: Email/Newsletter – Listing Building – Sales Funnels – Lead Magnets
Mod #12: Leads – Sales – Follow-up
Mod #13: Data – Insights – Analytics
Mod #14: Reviews – Referrals – Retargeting
Mod #15: Tools – Software – CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Mod #16: Networking – Local – Community – Influence – Alliances
Contractor Marketing Network, becomes your marketing department, we do they work for you and with you.
If you are ready to save time and money, have less stress, have a team member, processes, plans in place and prosper then make the call today. Because, we have work to do.