Marketing for Pest Control Companies
Pest Control Marketing
Contractor Marketing Network (CMN) is a full-service Pest Control marketing company. We pride ourselves on knowing the business of marketing for Pest Control businesses. It is an enormous advantage we have over other marketing services. From advertising to web design, we have your Pest Control business marketing strategy to make you the local go to exterminator.
Our goal is to make you a successful Pest Control Company.
We are a marketing company based in New Jersey.
Consider this Pest Control marketing scenario:
Pest Control Company A and Pest Control Company B offer the same quality work at about the same price.
- Pest Company A has always relied primarily on newspaper advertising, or simply on word of mouth.
- Pest Company B has expanded into online marketing. B owns a website with service photos, specific landing pages for services and areas. They have an active Google My Business account, send out a monthly newsletter and use Facebook and Instagram to stay in the public eye. Plus, they add articles or blog posts to their website and target specific areas with a Google Ads, when they see the schedule getting thin.
Pest Control Company A cannot hope to compete. There is only so much work in a local marketing area. Exterminator Company B will attract more of the work, leaving Company A with less work, fewer profits and more stress.
We are here to guide your Pest Control Business marketing efforts, so you don’t have a tragic ending like many small businesses will face.
Two of the major reasons Pest Control businesses fail, are cash flow and innovation. Both of which marketing helps.
You attract customers (cash flow) by using marketing innovations. Customers look for services in many ways these days Search, Social and other internet marketing medias.
Grab Your Pest Control Marketing Plan Template
Contractor Marketing Network has your Pest Control company marketing and advertising, all in one place.
How do I market my Pest Control business?
6 of the best Pest Control business marketing strategies.
- Web design. A well-designed website has the power to convert visitors into customers for your business 24/7. …
- Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google My Business
- Content marketing. …
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. …
- Email marketing
How do I advertise my Pest Control business?
Here are 8 tips you can use to propel your exterminator service advertising and marketing.
- Focus on local.
- Build your brand.
- Make use of digital ads.
- Have a company website with landing pages for specific services and areas.
- Invest in SEO.
- Get more business listings
- Use social media marketing.
- Have a detailed marketing plan and track it.
If you are ready to stop the marketing and advertising madness, fill out the form below.
We do the marketing tasks, you know you need to succeed!