What is Contractor Marketing Network?
Contractor Marketing Network is a small marketing agency, that only works with contractors and home service businesses. We are the marketing department of you business. We build/manage your marketing system, a department for your business.
What types of businesses do you work with?
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Roofing/Siding Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Remodeling Contractors
- Building Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Landscaping Contractors
- Tree Services
- Pest Control Services
- Flooring Contractors
- Power/Pressure Washing Contractors
- Concrete/Masonry Contractors
- Paving/Asphalt Contractors
- Property Maintenance Contractors
- Kitchen & Bathroom Contractors
- Drain Service Companies
- Interior Designers
- Home Audio & Electronics Installers
How much does your service cost?
You get all the services of the Plus One Marketing System for $500.00 per month. There are no contracts to sign. This doesn’t include any money spent on advertising.
Note: Most of my clients spend $100-300 a month. Between Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing.
What are some of the results I can expect?
Although no one can guarantee a page ranking, I have been able to get all of my clients to the first page for several search terms.
You will see a dramatic increase in website visits, through SEO, social media, PPC, email and other traffic driving methods.
You will get more emails, messages and phone calls for estimates or service calls.
You will see a higher conversion of visitors to prospects.
Most businesses see an increase in monthly sales of two fold and as high as five times the previous year. Not all my clients want to grow in sales, but want more profitable jobs. So the gross sales may increase slightly, the jobs are more profitable while keeping the same volume.
How do I get started?
The first step is a phone call. To see if we are a good fit to work together. This service is based on relationships and there is much to discuss.
- Make a list of the goals you want to achieve in the near future and long term. Two or three is a good start.
- Write down what marketing you have tried and that are not working.
- Write down what marketing is work for you.
- Write down what your monthly or yearly sales gross is and what you would like it to be.
- Write down some ideas you have.
- Give me a call 856-812-3180
This is our starting point.