5 Problems with Your Marketing
How We Solve Them
- We handle all of your marketing for you, so you can run your business. We are you marketing team.
- Our marketing system makes you money as all marketing should. It’s an investment, not an expense. The marketing we do would cost you more if you did it yourself.
- Smart business owners hire smart people in the fields they lack in. Our only job is to market your business. We are your businesses marketing experts. We are your marketing team.
- We track data and insights. Results can be seen on a daily basis. We do a monthly report. We are your marketing team.
- No more beating yourself because you forget to market your business or didn’t do it properly. We are your marketing executioners. Together, we make a plan that fits your goals, then we work the plan for you. We are your marketing team.
We market you, we are your team.
15 Point Marketing System
We do all this for you.
$399 a month, no sign up fees, get started with $99. Offer expires October 31, 2017
- Marketing Plan: You don’t build homes without plans, you don’t travel without a plan. Then why do you run your business without a plan.
- Website: Your website is your 24 hour a day sales machine. How is your working for you?
- SEO: How well does your website rank in the search engines? Can your customers find you?
- Social Media Accounts: Your customers are there, so should you be. This is the modern day word of mouth. Your business needs to be active on social media.
- Copy Writing: All your marketing needs good sales copy. Well written customer oriented copy dramatically increases to the outcome of your marketing materials.
- Blog: Content marketing is a driving force to website traffic, making your business look as the local expert in your field. It answers questions your customers have, it educates them and if done right, sells you without you having to sell yourself.
- Sales Funnel: Every business should have a sales funnel to move customers from one stage to another. To guide the customer from an initial website visitor to a customer takes several steps, your funnel should do this automatically.
- Email Marketing: Statics show email marketing to be the highest rate of return on digital marketing. How are you using your email? How are you getting potential customers email address and are you using it to turn them from prospect to customer?
- Sales Letters: You can blanket your community with flyers or postcards, saying the same message to each person. But, what if you reduced your cost and had a sales letter sent personalized for potential customers? A well written sales letter, sent to the right people with a good message, get their attention and you a new customer.
- Influencer Marketing: Each community has influencers. Are you and your business using them to boost your business?
- Network Marketing: Every business benefits from networking. How is your network?
- Industry Marketing: How are you seen in location and industry? When people in your community think of your business category, do they immediately think of you?
- Trend Marketing: Your business needs to take advantage of trends. Whether they are a season trend, holiday trend or industry trend, you need to capitalize on these opportunities?
- Google/Facebook Ads Management: You need to be knowledgeable in PPC and Adwords or your marketing dollars will be wasted. Timed right, with other marketing a PPC campaign can skyrocket your business.
- Project Management: We use a project management software that enables you to look at what’s happening in your marketing program 24 hours a day. Simply login and see who, what, where, when and how. What kind of project management are you using to track your marketing?
Business We Serve
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Roofing/Siding Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Remodeling Contractors
- Building Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Landscaping Contractors
- Tree Services
- Pest Control Services
- Flooring Contractors
- Power/Pressure Washing Contractors
- Concrete/Masonry Contractors
- Paving/Asphalt Contractors
- Property Maintenance Contractors
- Kitchen & Bathroom Contractors
- Drain Service Companies
- Interior Designers
- Home Audio & Electronics Installers
A free consultation call can drastically change your business. Take 15 minutes and call today!
You can email anytime @ RJCooper@ContractorMarketingNetwork.com just put “Need Help” in the subject line.