How to Get and Use the Google My Business App
Want to be alerted when someone leaves you a review on your Google My Business? Do you want to streamline posting to your GMB and Google Maps account? Maybe you have asked yourself, “Does Google My Business have a mobile app?” Well, yes, they have a GMB App. And when you download the Google My Business App for your Android or Apple smartphone, you can respond to reviews, make posts and so much more.
In this short [2 minute read] you will be able to download and know how to start using your Google My Business App.
- You can download the Google My Business App for Android Here.
- You can download the Google My Business App for Apple/IPhone Here.
Google My Business App Key Features
- Promote company updates by posting to your Business Profile
- Monitor what people are saying about your business and respond to customer reviews for your smartphone.
- Answer any questions your prospects or customers have about your business
- Easily upload real time photos or videos of your business
- Respond to appointments or GMB Question and Answers
How to Use the GMB App
Business owners can also access and manage their GMB accounts on the go using the Google My Business app for iOS and Android.
Before you use the GMB app, you must first either claim or create your business listing on Google using the desktop version of GMB.
Once you complete these steps, download the Google My Business app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. In the app, log in with the email associated with your Google My Business account.
Scrolling through the app reveals a list of actions you can take to manage your business information on Google. Tap the “More Tab” at the bottom of the GMB app shows you well more options for setting up your notifications, managing users, get help and support, and customizing the settings. Since I manage many Google My Business accounts, I toggle between multiple Google My Business accounts from my phone, if I am away from the office. Which is great to let my busy clients know that someone left a review and for them or I to reply.
Google My Business App: Features
With the Google My Business mobile app, you can perform essential tasks related to managing your business information on Google.
- Add and Edit Business Information
- Upload Photos and Videos
- Make Updates to Business Hours
- Make Update Posts and Offer Posts
- Respond to Google Reviews
- Answer Questions People Have About Your Business
- Respond to Appointments.
Google My Business App: Track Local SEO
With your GMB App, you can see how your profile is doing with the Insight page. On this page from your App, you can see how people are interacting with your GMB profile.
Important GMB Insights:
- How customers search for your business
- What search queries (keywords) were used to find your business
- Where customers view your business on Google (Google Search or Google Maps)
- The most common actions customers take on your GMB listing.
- The geographical areas from where customers request directions to your business.
- When and how many times customers call your business.
- The number of times your posts or photos have been viewed.
GMB App Conclusion
If you are a busy business owner, then the Google My Business app should be on your phone. It helps you manage your business profile while on the go.
Comment below if you are using the Google My Business App. It is a great tool and we would love to know how you are using it.
Need Help With GMB Set Up, Managing or Optimizing Your Google My Business and Google Maps Listing?
Fill out the form below.