Hello, thank you for your time. We are sure to make it worth it for you and your business. Our ultimate goal is to help YOU succeed in your contracting business. Be it a painting business, HVAC or remodeling company and everything in between.
Follow our blog as it is custom tailored to the small (1-2 man) to medium (3-20 man) contracting companies. We will share very valuable information to you. Value, that will do many things for your company. Regardless, of what your goals are as an owner.
Let’s get started with the who, what, where, when and how. We will also at the end give you the bonus of why. Why is very important in business and more importantly life.
RJ Cooper, the owner has been in the contracting and construction industry since 1986. Bringing various experiences from running several companies to doing over $3 billion dollars of contracts.
As a company, we are a marketing group focused, on working with small to medium sized contracting companies.
What we do is marketing for contractors. We custom tailor your marketing to meet your goals as a business owner.
We offer you expertise, peace of mind, control and insight into growing your business. No matter if you want to grow in volume, expand your region/territory or profit more from what you are currently doing in sales volume.
- Marketing Plans and Budgeting
- Marketing Campaigns
- Develop and Maintain Websites, Web Presents
- Social Media Management
- SEO, SMO and PR
- Traditional Marketing
- Sales Campaigns
- Reports, Research and Case Studies
- Competitor Marketing
- Copy Writing
- Photography, Drone and Video Marketing
- Lead Generation to Customer Follow/Relationship building
- Consulting, Coaching, and Management
- Network Building
- Email Marketing
- Canvasing, Door Hangers, Sales Letter and Direct Marketing
- Radio and TV Marketing
- Survey, Questionnaire and Event Marketing
- Trade Show Marketing
- And Much More
Although we work nationwide for clients, our core marketing territory is from Washington, DC to New York City. We know what works in these areas and that means a higher ROI (return on investment) for you the contractor.
Our marketing works 24/7/365.
- Survival: Businesses that don’t market or market properly…fail.
- Trust: The right marketing message and consistent marketing build trust. (Homeowners don’t trust most contractors) You need to build trust. Marketing helps build that trust.
- Opportunity: Marketing opens the door to more opportunity, more sales, you have more options offered to you.
- Profit: With more opportunity comes more profit. The right marketing message builds trust. Trust adds value to your future clients. Value costs more.
Call us today to find out how we can improve your business.