Call Now. 856-812-3180
Welcome to Contractor Marketing Network.
Thanks for visiting.
Take four minutes and read the entire page. It maybe what you have been looking for.
Are you interested in a no BS, marketing system, that unlike so many other services and guru’s on the social networks, is based off of experience going back to 1986?
If so, Great! Keep reading.
- First, I don’t sell leads. A complete marketing system called the Plus One Marketing System is build for you.
- Second, marketing is not about a Facebook or Google Ad, it is not about website SEO, it is not about email or newsletter marketing, it is not about postcard mailing, door hanger canvasing or truck lettering. It is about making all those things work together.
- Third, I am not going to talk over your head with tech stuff or boast to make it seem easy to make you rich or deliver a bunch of leads.
I have been in this field for 32 years, never working in any other industry but construction and contracting, so to steal from Farmers Insurance, “I know a thing or two about a thing or two.”
Two of the biggest things I know is, YOU and I know your customers. All of the tools, tactics, strategies, software and platforms I use is secondary to your and my success.
If you don’t know where, when and how to fish, the best rod, reel and tackle won’t catch a fish and you’ll just look like a Cabela’s catalog model.
Marketing is hard work, not hard work like putting in a root infested sewer line, humping bundles of shingles to the peak of an 8/12 roof that the boom couldn’t reach or hand floating a concrete slab in the sun on a windy day. Been there, done that on all accounts. Marketing is hard work, in a different way.
I have three types of clients:
- The DIY business owners who try to do the marketing themselves with little results, no time to stay consistent or no real idea of what marketing is and think advertising is marketing.
- The business owner who has been burned my either the big lead brokers like Angie’s List and Home Advisor. Or have been taken by some guru, internet marketing superstar that can get you a ton of leads.
- Business owner in my age range, in their 40’s, early 50’s that want to get up to speed with the digital marketing and keep up with the times.
If you fit into one of these three categories, YOU resemble my clients to a TEE.
I do a lot of research, both for my clients and my business. What I have put together here for you with Contractor Marketing Network is a marketing system that fills all the gaps in the marketing industry for contractors.
What are your options, what is out there?
You have web designers they couldn’t sell a bottle of water to a man in a desert, but the websites are as pretty as spring day. You have Facebook or Google Ads marketers that never owned a home, so they couldn’t possibly know deep down what it is like emotionally to have home repair issues or deal with a home improvement project.
These marketers don’t know what a rain day is, they don’t know how employees effect your business. They don’t understand chasing down invoices, scheduling jobs, cash flow or running all over doing estimates or worse showing up to an estimate and the customer doesn’t.
So, what does all these things have to do with marketing?
Your website, ads, social media posts need to be customer oriented. Meaning they need to speak to the emotions that people feel when they look for or need your service.
Your marketing needs to stay consistent, and managed as weather, employee problems or cash flow issues arise, so you don’t lose business for lack of follow-up or scheduling.
Your marketing attracts the type of customers you are trying to sell to. If you are running all over God’s creation doing estimates for tire kickers or prospects that don’t show, looking for the lowest price, etc. Remember, your marketing attracted these types of customers.
You maybe asking what can Contractor Marketing Network, RJ Cooper and the Plus One Marketing System do for me.
- Saves you money. The programs, software and hardware I use would cost you more than my service fees a month. Your kid brother, friend or spouse would charge more than me and with less results.
- Saves you time. Time you already don’t have. Time from trying to learn something new. Time wasted not getting things done, when they should be done.
- Keeps you consistent. How many times have you done marketing blasts, gotten busy stopped marketing and then work dried up and repeated the cycle. I keep your marketing consistent with the controlled capacity to grow, stay steady or slow down without stopping the flow.
- Less stresses. Although I can’t control the day to day, in the field stresses, I can control to a point the business cash flow, scheduling issues and employee issues through marketing.
- Makes you money. That is what marketing’s main goal is. Marketing’s job isn’t to dump a boat load of leads in your inbox, voicemail or messenger. Its job is to provide opportunity for you to sell profitable jobs.
- Gives you a teammate. It is 10:38 pm, I am writing this website home page. My smartphone just notified me, a painting contractor client/friend just received a message on his Facebook page from a prospect. So, I text him, “Batter up!” (He is two time zones behind me.) I work close with all my clients. I communicate frequently and am available from 6 am to 11 pm Monday through Saturday, Eastern Standard Time and always respond promptly. There isn’t a marketing company large or small that can say that.
- Sound advice. I am your marketing guy, but after 32 years, I have seen about everything, plus working close with so many businesses over the years, I’ve seen what works, notice problems before they happen and quite creative in coming up with solutions.
- Processes and checklists. My entire system revolves around processes and checklists. Much like a pilot or captain of a ship goes through a process and checklist before launching off, so does my marketing system. Success is based on processes and procedures.
My business model differs from most marketing agencies. I am not trying to scale to some big, internet famous status. I offer my service to selected businesses and work hard for them. Your success is my success, is not a tagline, but a work ethic/goal. I’m proud to say, not one of my clients has fired me or went elsewhere for marketing services.
The wrap up.
If I have contacted you directly, I’ve spent my time looking at your business from all angles digitally. Your business is one that I know for a fact I can help. The biggest question is if we are a good fit to work together and the only way that happens is some time on the phone.
If I did not contact you directly, then it was marketing that got you to this page. Not every contractor or service business is my client, so the message on this page was meant for them, it maybe you, but if not thank you for taking time to read this webpage.
If you are a competitor or another marketing service, take some notes, understand your clients and develop something that solves one or all their marketing problems. That’s what good businesses do.