Contact us 856-812-3180 or 856-214-2710
Contractor Marketing Services
I have been expecting you.
My mission is to help small local contracting business owners, streamline their marketing, increase revenue and grow strategically by providing a proven, affordable and yet simple marketing system.
I have helped many contractors and home service businesses over the years, by providing a simple, effective, and affordable approach to marketing that starts with the clarity that comes with a well thought out marketing strategy and the right tactics at the right time in the marketing process.
Together you and I work out a perfect strategy.
Strategy Before Success Roadmap
With the right strategy marketing is so much simpler.RJ Cooper
I will help you:
- Identify your ideal customer so you can focus on getting more of them.
- Create a message that differentiates you from the competition
- Build the perfect customer journey
- Map out your greatest growth opportunities
Build a marketing foundation for success.
There are a few essential foundational marketing elements you must get right.
I will help you:
- Build a website that converts visitors to customers
- Map out a content plan that attracts only your ideal customers
- Get Google & Bing to show your website to more people.
- Build funnels to keep your pipeline full of opportunity.
Turn leads into customers
Once you have a solid strategy and foundation get a steady stream of leads is easy. We then convert them in to customers.
I will help you:
- Build marketing and sales funnels that automatically grow your business
- Turn more customers into fans, promoters and referral sources
- I will prove what is working and what is not
The fuel that drives every contracting business is leads, that you turn into customers! In an attempt to generate more leads, you can throw a ton of money at a lot of things, including online ads, social media, EDDM postcards, and the next new shiny thing that the internet has to offer or the next guru tries to pitch.
It can be maddening and confusing.
The good news.
All you really need is a proven marketing system.
How to build a marketing system.
Grow your business by letting me install a simple, effective and affordable contractor marketing system so you can focus on doing what you love about your contracting business.
7 is a lucky number and there are 7 essential elements we go to work on to grow your business.
Core marketing message and strategy of difference (what makes your business unique)
Finding a way to stand out in the mind of your customers, something differentiates your business from every other contractor that seems to provide the same services as you. It can be hard work. This discovery will be the biggest change you can make. I have helped many contractors stand out from the crowd with a Unique Selling Proposition.
Together we will create the perfect strategy for your business:
- Outlining more ideal customers using what you know about your current customer base.
- Discover the characteristics of your most profitable customers that already refer you.
- Talk with your customers to discover the problems you really solve for them and why they chose you.
- Go through your reviews to find more information about what your customers think.
- Create a message that targets the problems your customers want to solve.
“Just as Work Comes Before Success, Strategy Comes Before Tactics”Rj Cooper
Build a website that converts visitors to customers
Your website is the hub of your marketing, everything else is a spoke. It must be able to tell your story, sell your services and guide your prospects to take the actions that turn them into customers. There are things your website needs that most designers don’t do because they don’t understand the sales process.
I will build a website that drives growth:
- Design a site structure and flow that engages visitors. Plus, Google will love it.
- Create and feature your core marketing message to help you stand out
- Feature your ideal customers to help prospects know they found the right contractor
- Create the right content for your web pages and SEO plan
- Add project accomplishments, reviews and testimonials that help build trust
- Tell the full story of your services, your mission and why you are the right choice
- Integrate video content for trust-building and engagement
- Audit, organize and refresh your existing content if you have a website
Master local SEO to help prospects find you
Today, people “Google It” when they want to find something. That’s the number one-way local businesses get found today. If you’re not showing up on Google maps, Google 3 pack or Google organic listings your business will lose a lot of business opportunities.
SEO isn’t as complicated as many SEO’s will have you think. But it must be done in a strategic manner, integrated with your content and website structure.
Together you and I will create an easy, yet effective SEO plan:
- Create a website structure built for Google and other search engines.
- Optimize all of your current pages and add the ones that are missing.
- Get your Google My Business page producing results
- Make sure that your data is correct, complete across directories and build more citations
- Acquire and build backlinks to your content from industry and local websites
We will get more reviews and use them to your advantage
People have always asked their friends for the names of contractors that can help them fix, repair, build or provide a service. A good referral from a friend went a long way. Today, we turn to review sites like Google, Facebook and Yelp to find businesses and contractors. We rely on the good and bad reviews, from strangers to provide information and proof that a contractor is one we can trust.
Together we will maximize the use of your reviews:
- Making sure that your profiles on reviews sites are optimized
- Respond quickly and personally to reviews
- Create a funnel for customers to leave reviews that makes it easy for others to notice
- Create a process that allows you to get reviews with every new customer and even prospects
- Find ways to highlight your great reviews on your website, on social media and in your local area.
We will use social media to create awareness, reach new people and build trust.
Social media platforms offer many new ways to create awareness for your contracting business, but they can also be a distraction if you don’t have a plan to use them strategically. Millions turn to social media sites every day. Having a social media strategy is key to your success. Social media is like gas to a fire if done right.
Together we will get the most from your social media:
- Tune up, create and manage your profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create a plan to deliver your message, consistently
- Create engagement, get people to recommend you and message you for services
- Integrate your content, sharing, and paid social ads
Capture leads ready to buy now with online advertising
Pay-per-click advertising or paid search offers some profitable benefits. It’s also a place where you can potentially waste a lot of money. That’s why it’s so important that you work with a marketing professional who understands how to implement effective Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns that are aligned with your overall marketing strategy.
Together we will get the most from your PPC marketing campaigns:
- Create a list of high purchase intent and profitable keywords for your campaigns
- Develop a targeted audience based on your ideal customer and locations
- Build campaign-specific landing pages for high conversion rates. Track those pages with heat maps.
- Create ads and campaigns focused on generating business not just clicks you pay for. Guiding prospects from Google to your business and converting them on the page or through nurturing. If they don’t take immediate action, we follow up, follow through with them long term. You never know what triggers a buying decision.
We use and track real-time marketing reports to see what is working and what isn’t.
Digital marketing gives us more ways to collect and track data than one can ever imagine. We can now know what the exact return on any campaign is, but we can also get cross eyed by useless data. The key is to establish a handful of useful metrics and use them to help make informed marketing decisions based on our budgets and time.
To help you get the most from your overall marketing efforts I’ll:
- Help you construct a Lifetime Customer Value metric
- Get a real number on what a customer is worth and how much it cost to get them.
- Develop conversion goals around your marketing campaigns
- Create a reporting dashboard so you can monitor the progress of your marketing
- Install tracking tools that allow you to see where your best leads come from and what is going on with your marketing. No more wondering what the marketing company is doing. You can see for yourself.
Procrastination is successes, assassin.RJ Cooper
The process starts with reaching out and getting to know one another.
Text 856-812-3180 856-214-2710
Let’s get started, today!
Below are the trades and businesses Contractor Marketing Network provide services for.
Digital and Internet Marketing Services For
- Concrete Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Excavation Contractors
- Fencing Contractors
- Flooring Contractors
- General Contractors
- Handyman Services
- Hardscape Contractors
- Home Builders
- Home Improvement Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Insulation Contractors
- Interior Designers
- Kitchen and Bathroom Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Lawn Care Services
- Masonry Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Remodeling Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Specialty Services (Smart Home, Waterproofing, Solar, Pool, etc.)
- Tree Services
- Websites for Contractors
- Google My Business Management
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Newsletter & Email Marketing
- Local Marketing
- Plus More